Tuesday, 21 September 2010

A Little Overdue?

In attempt to personally analyse my experiences throughout my life, I came to the decision long ago to write those major experiences down. I've completed a travel blog and multiple travel journals. Travel writing did inspire me to write down my thoughts on odd occasions but it never really stuck, the ease of blogging and my love of technology brings us here!

Let's begin with an introduction. I'm a 22 year old Graduate, I did a fairly respectable grade from a pretty decent University, nothing really out of the ordinary. I recently got back from a trip round the world which was mind blowingly good but but not especially 'unique'. I hope to document those experiences which really shape my life, not just the obvious events, not even just the good ones! Hopefully, I'll look back and answer my blogs title - fingers crossed it's a NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment